Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lilly Blue one week away from kidding


We are quickly approaching Lilly Blue's due date. It is another cold night here at the Crowley Manor farm. I am hoping this year we will not decide to kid in the middle of a snowstorm though, but somehow the barometric pressure change seems to bring those kids on. I took a picture of her this evening to share. She is getting uncomfortable totting around these many kids. It's always a guessing game as to how many kids will bless us with their presence. My best estimate would be 4. We will be retaining a first choice doeling...nature willing in any case :) If she looks like her mom, I have a penchant for the name "Crowley Manor Lotus Moon"...we can't wait for their arrival. I will be posting pictures of the little ones after they are born.

No comments: